Monday 23 December 2013

Last post of 2013 (probably!)

It's been a while since my last post. I know that must be one of the most common blog quotes - but things have just sort of been out of control recently.

Work has been crazy. If you read more of my blog, I'm sure you'll find I'll be saying that again. But we've done some good things and got some successes under our belt.

My loved ones' problems have continued to batter them from all sides. And I've felt as though I've not been there properly for any of them.

But, as we approach Christmas, work is on a wind-down...and I'm going to get some time to be with those I love. I can't wait. It's time to be that better friend, brother, uncle, son and boyfriend.

I hope you get time to be with those you love this festive season, and have a seriously happy time.

I'll be back in the New Year, which, by the way, I'm expecting is going to be EPIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment